Join Our BBE Family.
Support our work and help us share a little light in the darkness.
(And just for fun...)
2017 is a Year to Celebrate
-- Continued our cross-disciplinary collaboration with the DePaul Humanities Center
-- Featured in Early Music America, Huffington Post, Chicago Tribune, Windy City Times, Irish American News,
-- Our first radio and podcast appearances: WGN Radio, Chicago Irish Radio, Scapi Magazine
-- Opened the Baroque on Beaver Island Festival to a nearly sold out crowd
-- Debuted at the Church of Beethoven, Music on the Hill Series, and Art Institute
-- Rocked out Martyr's Live, the Green Mill, Big Bricks, and the Red Lion Pub
-- Produced our first early music bar crawl (A Gaelic Summer) and new music series (Chicago Stories)
-- Commissioned nine new works for period instruments from local composers
-- Renewed our Chicago arts foundation support
-- Featured next generation artists from area universities and high schools
-- Celebrated our first successful crowdsourcing campaign and donation drive
-- Partnered with the Chicago Scots, Thistle & Heather Highland Dancers, British Consulate-General Chicago, Irish American Heritage Center, Northwest Side Irish, Chicago Tafia Welsh Society, and The Cambrian Benevolent Society of Chicago
With your help 2018 CAN be better
Here's Some of what we're planning.
- Our 2nd annual summer bar crawl. This year, we'll trace the influence of the French on American music: Cajun country and New Orleans, the folk music of Appalachia, and the fiddling tradition of Arcadia and Canada.
- Our 2nd annual new music series. This year, we'll bring back our new music for early instruments series. Chicago Stories: Book II will again highlight the stories of our Chicago neighbors and communities.
- More collaborations in Chicago. This year, we'll continue our programming with DePaul Humanities Center, and begin new projects with the DePaul Composition department, Bella Voce, and other organizations in Chicago.
Please support our work in 2018.
If you've supported us in the past,
please support us again this year at the same or higher level.
If you've never given before,
but you've enjoyed our music, please support us this year.
We'll Sweeten the Deal for you
No level of support is too small, but the more you give the more you get!
- $25 - Become a named sponsor of the BBE
- $50 - Access to complete recordings from Chicago Stories
- $100 - Personalized "thank you" from the BBE
- $250 - Access to the video recording of The Gentle Shepherd
- $500 - Dessert on the town with BBE Directors Brandi Berry Benson and Thomas Alaan
- $1,000 - Dinner (for 4) prepared by BBE Directors Brandi Berry Benson and Thomas Alaan
- $1,500 + - A Concert and dinner (for 4) by BBE Directors Brandi Berry Benson and Thomas Alaan
Please. Please. Support our work.
Just click that Paypal donate button below!